- Gideon Waichenberg - Sales Representative - Re/Max Realtron Realty Inc., Brokerage
We are committed to providing you with an Internet experience that respects and protects your personal privacy choices and concerns.
In general, we gather information about all our users collectively. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for you.
This site provides email address link so that you may email directly with any questions or comments you may have. This site reads all messages received and makes efforts to respond promptly. In addition to replying to your comment or inquiry, your email may also be filed for future reference regarding improvements to our website or discard the information. Your personal information is not shared, traded, sold, or exchanged with any third parties without your express permission.
Information Collection and Use
This site and the provider ("web4realty") is the sole owner of the information collected. We will not sell, share, trade or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. This site collects information from our users at several different points on our website. We ONLY collect personal information necessary to effectively market and to sell the property of sellers, to locate, assess and qualify properties for buyers and to otherwise provide professional services to clients and customers. We do not sell, trade, transfer, rent or exchange your personal information with anyone.
This site functionality requires/requests users to give us contact information (such as their email address) and personal information (such as their names, address phone numbers, and property details). The visitors contact and personal information is used to contact visitor when necessary and requested but is primarily used to collect personal information necessary to effectively market and to sell the property of sellers, to locate, assess and qualify properties for buyers and to otherwise provide professional services to clients and customers. We do not sell, trade, transfer, rent or exchange your personal information with anyone. We do not disclose information about your individual visits to this site, or personal information that you provide, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., to any outside parties, except when we believe the law requires it.
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process serviced on our website.
This site contains links to other sites. These sites have their own policies and practices with respect to online privacy, and This site cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Web sites. In addition, in certain instances a This site advertiser may ask you for personal information. This site cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of its advertisers.
Notification of Changes
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
- 1.25% Cash back offer - Available only for a limited time & must be requested and agreed upon in writing prior to purchase. Buyer(s) can not be under buyer's contract with any other Realtor at the same time. Payable commission of the subject property to the co-operating Brokerage must be at least 2.5% of the sale price plus HST. Property must be located in the Greater Toronto Area. All other standard terms and conditions of the Buyer's Agency Agreement shall apply.
- 1.25% Exclusive listing - Available only for a limited time & must be requested and agreed upon in writing prior to listing the property for sale. Exclusive listing means - Listed for sale, however not on the MLS system. Seller(s) can not list their property for sale with another Realtor at the same time. Additional fees: MLS fee (if requested by seller(s)) 2.5% of the sale price of the property + HST. Property must be located in the Greater Toronto Area. All other standard terms and conditions of the listing agreement shall apply.
- This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The information provided herein must only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale or lease of real estate and may not be used for any commercial purpose or any other purpose.
- All MLS data obtained from this Virtual Office Website (‘VOW’) is intended only for the your personal, non-commercial use.
- You have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate of the type being offered through this VOW.
- That you will not copy, redistribute, retransmit, or otherwise use any of the data or Listing Information provided, except in connection with your consideration of the purchase, sale, or lease of an individual property.
- Toronto Real Estate Boards’ (‘TREB’) ownership of and the validity of TREB’s proprietary rights and copyright in the MLS database, MLS data, TREB’s MLS System, and Listing Information.
- You will not, directly or indirectly, display, post, disseminate, distribute, publish, broadcast, transfer, sell or sublicense any Listing Information to another individual or entity. The prohibited uses expressly include ‘scraping’ (including ‘screen scraping’ and ‘database scraping’), ‘data mining’ or any other activity intended to collect, store, re-organize, summarize or manipulate any Listing Information or any related data.
- Consent to the fact that your Personal Information, including first and last name, email address, and phone number may be collected, used or disclosed. The personal information may be shared with TREB for auditing and/or legal purposes.
- My website automatically gathers certain usage information like the numbers and frequency of visitors. This data helps me determine how many visitors use parts of the website, so I can improve my website to assure that it is as appealing as I can make it for as many of you as possible.
- We use a technology called “cookies” that tells us how and when pages in our website are visited, and by how many people. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information and we do not combine information collected through these cookies with other personally identifiable information to tell us who you are or even what your email address is.
- We may provide statistical “ratings” information, never information about you personally, to our partners about how our clients and visitors, collectively. We do this so they too can understand how much people use their areas and our website in order for them to provide you with the best possible Web experience.
- We will only transmit or ask for personal information over secure Internet connections, using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption, the currently accepted standard for online security, and security keys.
- We may use your information to let you know of additional products and services which you might be interested. We may ask you for information about your interests so that both you and we can take advantage of the interactivity of the online medium, but you may always choose to respond or not, or opt out of future mailings.
- We will not share your personal information to any third party, unless requested in response to legal processes, such as a court order or subpoena.
- Whenever personal information about you is stored on our computers, that information is password-protected from unauthorized access or use. In addition, this information is kept on servers that are located behind a firewall.
- This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.